IES TII Best Paper Award
Established: in 2007
Description: To recognize the best paper published in the IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (TII).
Administration: Administered by The Industrial Electronics Society Awards and Honor Committee (IES A&H Committee).
Eligibility: Author(s) of papers published in the TII during the year specified by the award.
Prize: $2,000 and Certificate(s). Multiple authors will divide the prize.
Funding: Funded by IEEE Industrial Electronics Society.
Award Committee: The Editorial Board of the TII chaired by the Editor-in-Chief of TII.
Basis for Judging: The prize paper will be selected by the IE Transactions Editorial Board on the basis of the value of the contribution, subject matter, originality, and composition.
Nominee Solicitation: Nomination can be made by Society’s members at large to the Award Committee.
Judging & Selection: The prize paper will be selected by the Award Committee on the basis of the technical importance and presentation quality of the paper.
Presentation of Award: At the Society's major international conference.
Publicity:The award announcement is made in IES’ Industrial Electronics Magazine and the IES’ WEB site.
- 2017- Gianluca Cena, Stefano Scanzio, Adriano Valenzano, Citation: For the paper "Seamless Link-Level Redundancy to Improve Reliability of Industrial Wi-Fi Networks," IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, vol. 12, no. 2, pp. 608-619, April 2016.
- 2016 - Mehmet B. Ozkan, Pinar Karagoz, Citation: For the paper, "A Novel Wind Power Forecast Model: Statistical Hybrid Wind Power Forecast Technique (SHWIP), ” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, vol. 11, no. 2, pp. 375-387, April. 2015.
- 2015 - M.N. Kabir, Y. Mishra, G. Ledwich, Z.Y. Dong, K.P. Wong, Citation: For the paper, "Coordinated Control of Grid-Connected Photovoltaic Reactive Power and Battery Energy Storage Systems to Improve The Voltage Profile of A Residential Distribution Feeder, ”IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, Vol.10, No.2, pp.967-977, May 2014.
- 2014 - Vincent Roberge, Mohammed Tarbouchi, Gilles Labonté, Citation: For the paper, "Comparison of Parallel Genetic Algorithm and Particle Swarm Optimization for Real-Time UAV Path Planning, ” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp.132-141, Feb. 2013.
- 2013 - Concettina Buccella, Carlo Cecati, Hamed Latafat, Citation: for the paper, “Digital Control of Power Converters – A Survey,” IEEE Trans. On Industrial Informatics, vol.8, no.3, pp.437-447, August 2012.
- 2012 - V.C. Gungor, D. Sahin, T. Kocak, S. Ergut, C. Buccella, C. Cecati, and G.P. Hancke, Citation: For thee paper titled, “Smart Grid Technologies: Communication Technologies and Standards,” IEEE Trans. on Industrial Informatics, vol.7, no.4, pp.529-539, Nov. 2011.
- 2010 - Marco Bertogna, Nathan Fisher, Sanjoy Baruah, Citation: For thee paper titled, “Resource-sharing Servers for Open Environments, IEEE Trans. Industrial Informatics, Vol.5, No.3, August 2009.”
- 2008 - Alvise Bonivento, Carlo Fischione, Luca Necchi, Fernando Pianegiani, and Alberto Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, System Level Design for Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks, TII, vol. 3; no. 3; pp 202-214,
- 2007 2009 - Xue Liu, Qixin Wang, Sathish Gopalakrishnan, Wenbo He, Lui Sha, Hui Ding, and Kihwal Lee, ORTEGA:An Efficient and Flexible Online Fault Tolerance Architecture for Real-Time Control Systems,. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol 4, No. 4, pp 213-224, November 2008.