IES Best Chapter Award
Established in: 2007
Description: To recognize and appreciate IES chapter(s) which has/have demonstrated outstanding performance in organized technical activities relevant to IES areas of interest and contributions to IES membership development.
Administration: By Industrial Electronics Society.
Eligibility: Only IES chapters, individual or joint, of which the chapter chairs are members of IES in the award period.
Prize: Certificate, $1,000 and travel fund for the award ceremony (an economy class ticket). In the case of multiple awardees, the prize is to be shared among them.
Funding: By The Industrial Electronics Society.
Presentation: Presented during the IECON.
- 2007 - French Chapter and German Chapter, activities in 2006, presented at IECON2008 in Orlando.
- 2008 - Singapore Chapter, activities in 2007 (late, not given out at IECON2008)
- 2009 - Malaysia Chapter and French Chapter
- 2010 - Poland Joint Chapter (IES/PELS), Spain Joint Chapter (IES/PELS)
- 2013 - Czechoslovakia Section IA34/IE13 Joint Chapter
- 2014 - German Chapter (IAS/PELS/IES)
- 2015 - Milwaukee Chapter(IES/IAS)
- 2016 - Poland Joint Chapter (IES/PELS)
- 2017 - Hong Kong Joint Chapter (IES/PE/IA/PELS)
- 2018 - Poland joint IES/PEL chapter
- 2019 - Austin joint IES/IAS/PE/PELS chapter