Concur is here!
IEEE has introduced Concur, a new volunteer expense reimbursement platform. Concur is being introduced in a multi-phased rollout beginning in Q4 2018. More information is available as follows:
- View new platform overview, including how to contact Concur’s user support desk here.
- View a brief informational video here.
- View a comprehensive video tutorial here.
- Learn more about the Concur platform at concur.com.
- For general questions, contact IEEE’s project team at email@example.com.
- IEEE Travel Guideliness here
- Login to Concur here
What is REALLY good?
What is still the same?
- IES Expense Reimbursement Procedure (see below)
- Travel Authorization Request Form to be submitted to the President (for travel outside of AdCom and Officer meetings)
- For IT related expenses
- IT expenses such as hosting: please fill out the Purchase Order and IEEE will pay with a credit card.
- W8 Tax Forms (awards)
- IES Financial Guidelines
- Conference Information
- If authorization for travel was not previously approved or part of previously budgeted activities, please obtain approval from IES President prior the travel or purchase (fill out the Travel Authorization Request Form).
- If travel is part of existing budget line of specific committee, please obtain email from corresponding VP/Chair.
- Submit your expense via Concur
- Please check out our FAQ page before contacting finance committe.
Dr. Milos Manic, IES Treasurer
- Just for historical reasons (old pages)