Treasurer, old forms
- IES Expense Reimbursement Procedure (see below)
- Travel Authorization Request Form (for travel outside of AdCom and Officer meetings)
- IES Financial Guidelines
- Conference Information
Expense Reimbursement Procedure
- If authorization for travel not assumed, obtain approval from IES President first (use Travel Authorization Request form above). If travel part of existing budget line of specific committee, please obtain email from corresponding VP/Chair.
- Forward the approval email along with the expense report attached to the Treasurer Dr. Milos Manic. Please include two attachments: Excel spreadsheet and pdf document containing all receipts in a single file.
- Sign the expense report electronically (type your name under "Originator’s Signature" and fill in the date).
- Include your IEEE Member Number on the form.
- If "Member of" is "Other". please clearly describe.
- If approved, Treasurer will copy you on his approval email to IEEE.
- The forms from previous years here
- Single Currency Expense Report Form (2018)
- Multiple Currency Expense Report Form (2018 updated)
- Single Currency Expense Report Form (2017 updated)
- Multiple Currency Expense Report Form (2017)
- Wire Transfer Request Form
- W8 Tax Form for non-US residents (2017)
- W9 Tax Form for US residents (2014)