IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics
The scope of the IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics encompasses the Field of Interest of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, publishing papers and special sections on emerging topics and new trends.Printed manuscripts are divided into 4 subject categories:
- (i) Energy
- (ii) Sensors & Control
- (iii) Information and Communication Tech.
- (iv) Cross-disciplinary
These broad areas are connected to sub areas of different IES Technical Committees (TCs).
Details of TCs are available at: http://www.ieee-ies.org/technical-committees .
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
Policies and guidelines
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: IEEE author platform with tools and information.
- Guidelines for Guest Editors and authors of Special Sections
- Prospective SS Guest Editors should contact to EiC as first step.
#007E33 #FF8800 #CC0000