IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics
The scope of the IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics encompasses the Field of Interest of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, publishing papers and special sections on emerging topics and new trends.
- Power Electronic Converters
- Renewable Energy, Storage and Smart Grid
- Electric Transportation
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Sensors, Signal Processing and Fault Tolerant Systems
- Advanced Motion Control, Robotics and Mechatronics
- Industrial Applications of Automatic Control
- Embedded Systems and Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Factory and Building Automation
- Industrial Informatics, Communication and Cyber Physical Systems
- Human Factors in Industrial Eco-Systems
- Education in Industrial Electronics
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
Policies and guidelines
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: IEEE author platform with tools and information.
- Guidelines for Guest Editors and authors of Special Sections
- Prospective SS Guest Editors should contact to EiC as first step.
#007E33 #FF8800 #CC0000