Become a member
The members of the Industrial Electronics Society (IES) are professionals and students on all fields of electronics applied to any industrial sector. The technologies and fields covered by IES include Smart Grid, Industry 4.0, Cybersecurity, Robotics and Mechatronics, Renewable energies, Embedded systems, Digital twins, Cyber-physical systems, AI in industrial processes, and many more.
As a member of IES, you will receive IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine in print, and electronically through IEEE Xplore. Other Society benefits include:
- FREE electronic access, through IEEE Xplore, to the
- Networking opportunities with technical experts around the world
- Discounted access to more than 30 conferences per year, symposia and workshops all over the world, on specialized or general topics.
- Support for students and recent graduates, including PhD students.
- Access to special interest groups like Young Professionals, Women in Industrial Electronics, or groups for humanitarian projects and activities.
- Discounts on print subscriptions and co-sponsored journals