SYP-AC’s people and roles
The Students and Young Professionals Activity Committee (SYP-AC) currently consists of:
- Co-Chair of the Student Branch and Student Branch Technical Chapters activity:
Adam Milczarek (firstname.lastname@example.org);Hong Li (email@example.com );Sertac Bayhan (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Co-Chair of the three minutes’ speeches (3Ms)+movies, e-promotion and exhibition:
Hani Vahedi (email@example.com);
- Co-Chair of a YPS Tutorial+Industry Link and Banquet;
Dmitri Vinnikov (firstname.lastname@example.org);
- Co-Chair of YPS Members activities, Cooperation with Web and Information Committee:
Marek Turzynski (email@example.com);
- Co-Chair of the SYP Forum:
Christian Rojas (firstname.lastname@example.org);
IEEE-YPS France and IEEE-IES-MMC representative
Fei Gao (email@example.com);
- IEEE-YPS Turkey representative:
Naki GÜLER (firstname.lastname@example.org);
Chair of the IEEE IES Student and Young Professionals Activity Committee (YPS-AC):
Marek Jasinski (email@example.com);
- Past Senior Chairs of the YPS-AC:
Moreover, YPS-AC can manage all the threads mentioned above thanks to the valuable support from Web & Information Committee , IES President, VP for Memberships, IES Treasurer, IES conferences Chairs and all IES volunteers which stimulate and support our activity.
Summarizing all of the above - please consider becoming the IEEE IES student or young professional member and help us to promote new knowledge and interact proactively in our welcoming professional environment. We are looking for new volunteers.
"In you there is hope, for you belong to the future, just as the future belongs to you. For hope is always linked to the future; it is the expectation of ‘future good things’" .
- prof. Karol Wojtyla