IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial ElectronicsJESTIEEditorial BoardInformation for AuthorsPolicies and guidelinesSpecial SectionsIssues
The scope of the IEEE Journal of Emerging and Selected Topics in Industrial Electronics encompasses the Field of Interest of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, publishing papers and special sections on emerging topics and new trends.
|Power Electronic Converters||Industrial Applications of Automatic Control|
|Renewable Energy, Storage and Smart Grid||Embedded Systems and Artificial Intelligence Applications|
|Electric Transportation||Factory and Building Automation|
|Electrical Machines and Drives||Human Factors in Industrial Eco-Systems|
|Sensors, Signal Processing and Fault Tolerant Systems||Industrial Informatics, Communication and Cyber Physical Systems|
|Advanced Motion Control, Robotics and Mechatronics||Education in Industrial Electronics|
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
- IEEE Manuscript Templates for Transactions/Journals can be found here.
- JESTIE follows Single-blind review process. Therefore authors details need to be added in the manuscript.
- Page-limits for JESTIE manuscripts
- View all instructions
Policies and guidelines
- Best practice for organizing Special Sections (SS) in IEEE JESTIE
- Prospective SS Guest Editors should contact to EiC as first step.
#007E33 #FF8800 #CC0000
Read the IEEE JESTIE on IEEE Xplore
- 2023: Jan., Apr., Jul., Oct.
- 2022: Jan., Apr., Jul., Oct.
- 2021: Jan., Apr., Jul., Oct.
- 2020: Jul., Oct.