TIE - News
Updated the template for Post Conference papers. Download it here:
Congratulations to professor Makoto Iwasaki, one of our co-EiCs, who has been selected as 2017 winner of the 3rd Nagamori Awards, for his "Research and Development on Fast and Precision Positioning Techniques for Advanced Mechatronic Systems".
Congratulations to professor Marco Liserre, one of our co-EiCs, who has been selected as the 2017 winner of the IEEE Power Electronics Society's Sustainable Energy Systems Award, for his "Contributions to control of renewable energy system in the power grid".
It is a great pleasure for us to inform that one of our co-EiCs, professor Kouhei Ohnishi received a highest distinction: the Medal with Purple Ribbon in Japan.
(in conjunction with IECON 2016 in Florence, Italy)
All IEEE journals require an Open Researcher and Contributor ID (ORCID) for all authors. ORCIDs enable accurate attribution and improved discoverability of an author's published work. The author will need a registered ORCID in order to submit a manuscript or review a proof in this journal.
Follow these steps to link a ScholarOne account to a registered ORCID:
- Login to ScholarOne and click on your name in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click E-mail / Name in the dropdown menu.
- In the ORCID section at the top of the page, click the appropriate link to either register for a new ORCID or associate the account with an existing ORCID.
- A new page will open to create and/or validate your ORCID. Once the validation is complete, the new page will close and you will return to ScholarOne.
- Save the changes to your ScholarOne user account.
Authors who do not have an ORCID in their ScholarOne user account will be prompted to provide one during submission.