IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics SocietyEditorial BoardInformation for AuthorsPolicies and guidelinesIssues
The IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society covers the theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence to industrial and manufacturing systems and processes.
IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society has a wide scope that encloses all the Industrial Electronics Society Field of Interest. It covers the theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation, and computational intelligence to industrial, infrastructure, and manufacturing systems and processes. Included are power electronics and drive control techniques, renewable energies, system control and signal processing, fault detection, and diagnosis, power systems, measurement and testing, modeling, simulation, and optimization of industrial systems.
IEEE Open Journal of the Industrial Electronics Society focuses on information-intensive, knowledge-based automation and digitalization, to enhance industrial but also energy, mobility, health, home/building, and other infrastructure eco-systems. This embraces a collection of techniques that use data and information acquisition, analysis, manipulation, and distribution to achieve higher flexibility, efficiency, effectiveness, reliability, and/or security within the digitalized and networked environments. The scope of the journal provides a forum and dissemination platform for discourse and informing its readers about the latest developments in, among other research and innovation areas, electrical components and systems, smart grid, industrial cyber-physical systems, motion control, robotics and mechatronics, sensors and actuators, factory and building communication and automation, industrial digitalization, flexible and reconfigurable manufacturing, assistant systems, industrial applications of artificial intelligence and data science, implementation of machine learning, artificial neural networks, and fuzzy logic, human-factors in digitalized and networked eco-systems.
- DC/DC Power Converters
- Power Converters for Grid Connection
- Electrical Machines and Drives
- Renewable Energies and Energy Storage Systems
- Robotics, Mechatronics and Motion Control
- Advanced sensing, signal processing and actuation
- Industrial applications of Automatic Control
- Electronics for Industrial control applications
- Factory and Building Automation
- Informatics and Communication
- Digitalization and Cyber-physical systems
- Human Factors in Industrial Eco-Systems
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Sciences
- Education in Industrial Electronics
Leopoldo G. Franquelo
- Professor, Electronics Engineering
- Dpto de Ingeniería Electrónica
- Universidad de Sevilla
Armando W. Colombo
- Professor, Institute for Industrial Informatics, Automation and Robotics (I2AR)
- University of Applied Sciences Emden/Leer
Complete Editorial Board Jan. 2021 updated
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
- How to submit a paper
- (Article Template [PDF][Word and LaTeX])
- What is Open Access?
- APC charges and discounts
- View all instructions
Policies and guidelines
- ORCID is required for all authors
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: the IEEE author platform with tools and information (here).
Read the OJ-IES on IEEE Xplore
Early Access Current Volume