TIE - Information for Authors
- Peer Review
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual (https://pspb.ieee.org/images/files/files/opsmanual.pdf). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
- ORCID is required for all authors
- Primary e-mail address requirements
- Out-of-Scope topics
- All user instructions are detailed on TRANS-JOUR.pdf file (or POST-CONF.pdf for Post Conference Papers). This document follow the TIE format guidelines and instructions to prepare a paper for IEEE Trans on Industrial Electronics.
Download the template document for authors:
- More detailed info about submission steps:
- IEEE Author Center (the IEEE author platform with tools and information)
- Other resources for authors: