IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
The IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics is a multidisciplinary journal publishing technical papers that bridge the gap between theory and application practice of informatics in industrial environments. Its scope encompasses the use of information in intelligent, distributed, agile industrial automation and control systems. Included are knowledge-based and AI enhanced automation; intelligent computer control systems; flexible and collaborative manufacturing; industrial informatics aspects in software-defined vehicles and robotics, computer vision, industrial cyber-physical and industrial IoT systems; real-time and networked embedded systems; security in industrial processes; industrial communications; systems interoperability and human machine interaction.
- Intelligent Computer Control Systems
- Industrial Communications, Networked Embedded Systems
- Computer Vision and its Industrial Applications
- Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems
- Industrial IoT Systems
- Real-Time Control and Communication System
- Flexible and Collaborative Intelligent Manufacturing Systems
- Industrial Informatics Aspects in Software-Defined Vehicles and Robotics
- Industrial Smart Grid, Power and Energy Systems
- Systems Interoperability and Human Machine Interaction
- AI Enhanced Intelligent Systems and its Industrial Applications
- Signal Processing & Analysis
Prof. Kim-Fung MAN (文劍鋒)
- TII EiC in 2014-2015
- City University of Hong Kong
- HONG KONG
Previous Past Editors-in-Chief are listed here
University of Pretoria
Swinburne University of Technology
Past Co-Editors-in-Chief are listed here
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
- Template for Articles [Word-LATEX]
- How to submit a paper:
- View all instructions
Policies and guidelines
- ORCID is required for all authors
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: IEEE author platform with tools and information.
- Guidelines for Guest Editors and authors of Special Sections
#007E33 #FF8800 #CC0000
Read the IEEE TII on IEEE Xplore
- 2022: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2021: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec..
- 2020: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2019: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2018: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2017: Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec.
- 2016: Feb., Apr., Jun., Ago., Oct., Dec.
- 2015: Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec.