TII - Information for Authors
- Peer Review
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the (IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual). Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a double-blind peer review process, in which the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, and the identities of the authors are not known to the reviewers. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
- ORCID is required for all authors
- The TII template document follows the IEEE format guidelines and instructions to prepare a paper for IEEE Trans on Industrial Informatics.
Download the template document for authors: Word-LATEX (template files)
- More detailed info about submission steps:
- IEEE Author Center (the IEEE author platform with tools and information)
- Other resources for authors: