IEM - Information for Authors
IEM aims at promoting the engineering process of creating, developing, integrating, sharing and applying knowledge about electro and information technologies and sciences for the enhancement of industrial and manufacturing processes. IEM publishes peer-reviewed articles that present emerging trends and practices in industrial electronics, key insights presented by the leaders from academia and industry, tutorials and surveys covering the theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence in industrial and manufacturing systems and processes, as well as reports on new products research and development. All technical articles are peer-reviewed and respect the IEEE standard.
The following types of contributions are welcome:
- Main Features: are original contributions with a focus on survey articles on timely technology trends that are interesting for a wide readership. Application-oriented papers may also be published in this category.
- From Mind to Market: comprises short articles presenting inventions and patents within the scope of IEM, and how these inventions are turned into products.
- Industry Forum: are contributions primarily from industry.
- Past & Present: are short articles presenting the application of an old theory to a new problem.
More information about preparation and submission of manuscripts is detailed here
Extra resources and information:
- IEEE Author Center (the IEEE author platform with tools and information)
- Abstract Description
- IEEE Editorial Style Manual
- IEEE Identifying Plagiarism
- ORCID is required for all authors