IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine
Scope: IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine (IEM) publishes peer-reviewed articles that present emerging trends and practices in industrial electronics product research and development, key insights, and tutorial surveys in the field of interest to the membership of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IEEE/IES). IEM is limited to the scope of the IES which is given as theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence to industrial and manufacturing systems and processes.Authors must submit their manuscript electronically on the web to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/iem-ieee.
For detailed instructions of ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly ManuscriptCentral) go here
Prof. Dr. Peter Palesnky
- TU Delft
- Chair Intelligent Electrical Power Grids
- Mekelweg 4, 2628CD Delft, NETHERLANDS
- Phone: +31 15 27 88341
- Fax: +31 15 27 81182
Prof. Thilo Sauter
- Danube University Krems
- Center for Integrated Sensor Systems
- Viktor Kaplan Strasse 2
- A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
- Phone: +43-2622-23420-11
- Fax: +43-2622-23420-99
IEM Editorial Board is listed here
Resources and guidelines
- For detailed instructions of ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly ManuscriptCentral) go here
- Information for Authors
- ORCID is required for all authors May 2016 updated
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines Mar 2016 updated
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center (the IEEE author platform with tools and information)
- General information for authors
Read the IEM on IEEE Xplore
- Current Issue
- 2019: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2018: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2017: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2016: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2015: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2014: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2013: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2012: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.