IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine
IEEE Industrial Electronics Magazine (IEM) publishes peer-reviewed articles that present emerging trends and practices in industrial electronics product research and development, key insights, and tutorial surveys in the field of interest to the membership of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IEEE/IES). IEM is limited to the scope of the IES which is given as theory and applications of electronics, controls, communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence to industrial and manufacturing systems and processes.
Prof. Dr. Peter Palesnky
- TU Delft
- Chair Intelligent Electrical Power Grids
- Mekelweg 4, 2628CD Delft
- Phone: +31 15 27 88341
- Fax: +31 15 27 81182
Prof. Thilo Sauter
- Danube University Krems
- Center for Integrated Sensor Systems
- Viktor Kaplan Strasse 2
- A-2700 Wiener Neustadt
- Phone: +43-2622-23420-11
- Fax: +43-2622-23420-99
Complete Editorial Board is listed here
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
Policies and guidelines
- ORCID is required for all authors
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: IEEE author platform with tools and information.
Read the IEEE IEM on IEEE Xplore
- 2019: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2018: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2017: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2016: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.
- 2015: Mar., Jun., Sep., Dec.