IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics
Scope: IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics is published monthly. Its scope encompasses the applications of electronics, controls and communications, instrumentation and computational intelligence for the enhancement of industrial and manufacturing systems and processes. Included are power electronics and drive control techniques, system control and signal processing, fault detection and diagnosis, power systems, instrumentation, measurement and testing, modeling and simulation, motion control, robotics, sensors and actuators, implementation of neural nets, fuzzy logic, and artificial intelligence in industrial systems, factory automation, communication and computer networks.
Authors must submit their manuscript electronically on the web to http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/tie-ieee.
Printed manuscripts are divided into 12 subject categories: Multi-Phase Systems, Machines and Drives; Single-Phase Electronics, Renewable Energy Systems; Robotics and Mechatronics, Actuators and Motors; Control and Signal Processing, Diagnosis and Monitoring; Instrumentation and Sensors, Embedded Systems, Intelligent Systems, Networking.
Leopoldo G. Franquelo
- Dpto de Ingeniería Electrónica
- Escuela Superior de Ingenieros, Universidad de Sevilla, Camino de los Descubrimientos s/n 41092 Sevilla, SPAIN
- +34-954-48-7365 (office)
- +34-954-48-7373 (fax)
Previous Past Editors-in-Chief are listed here
Nat. Univ. of La Plata
Indian Inst. of Sci.
Nagoya Inst. of Tech.
Univ. of Kiel
Past Co-Editors-in-Chief are listed here
TIE Associate Editors are listed here Jan. 2017 updated
TIE Journal Administrators
Resources and guidelines
- For detailed instructions of ScholarOne Manuscripts (formerly ManuscriptCentral) go here
- Information for Authors
- TIE Best Paper Awards
- ORCID is required for all authors May 2016 updated
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines Mar 2016 updated
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual 2017)
- General information for authors May 2016 updated
- Template for authors [PDF] [Word - LATEX] Jan 2017 updated
- Submission of the new manuscript
- Submission of the revised version of the manuscript (minor and major revisions)
- Submission of final version of accepted manuscripts
- IEEE PDF Checker (mandated to be used by authors)
- Information for Special Sections
- Guidelines for Guest Editors and authors of Special Sections Nov 2016 updated
- Prospective SS Guest Editors should contact to EiC as first step.
Calls for Papers for opened Special Sections
Calls for Papers for closed Special Sections
- Modelling, Control and Integration of Energy Storage Systems in e-Transportation and Smart-grid (Deadline:
Jan. 31, Mar 31, 2017)
- Optimization of Electric Machine Designs (Deadline:
Dec. 31, 2016Feb. 28, 2017)
- New Trends in Smart Sensors for Industrial Applications (Deadline:
Sep. 30, Nov. 30, 2016)
- Wide bandgap devices and power conversion systems (Deadline:
Sep. 30, Nov. 30, 2016)
- Sliding Mode Control and Observation for Complex Industrial Systems (Deadline:
Aug. 31, Oct. 31, 2016)
- New Technique Trends for Power Converters in Distributed Power Generation Systems (Deadline:
Aug. 31, Oct. 31, 2016)
- Power Electronics for Extending Life-time and Robustness of Fuel Cell Systems (Deadline:
Jun. 30, Sep. 15, 2016)
- Control and Grid Integration of MW-Range Wind and Solar Energy Conversion Systems (Deadline:
May. 31, Jul. 31, 2016)
Recently published Special Sections
- High Performance LED Drivers (Published in: Issue 7, Jul. 2017)
- Power-electronics-enabled Autonomous Power Systems (Published in: Issue 7, Jul. 2017)
- Distributed Coordination Control and Industrial Applications (Published in: Issue 6, Jun. 2017)
- Data Driven Control and Learning Systems (published in Issue 5, May. 2017)
- Modeling, Analysis and Advanced Control on Motion Control Systems (published in Issue 9, Sep. 2016 [Part 1], Issue 10, Oct. 2016 [Part 2], Issue 4, Apr. 2017 [Part 3])
- New Magnetic Materials for Electrical Machines and Power Converters (published in Issue 3, Mar. 2017)
- Motion Control for Novel Emerging Robotic Devices and Systems (published in Issue 2, Feb. 2017)
- Emerging Power Quality Problems and State of The Art Solutions (published in Issue 1, Jan. 2017)
- Recent Advances in Multilevel Inverters and their applications (published in Issue 11, Nov. 2016 [Part 1], Issue 12, Dec. 2016 [Part 2])
- Dynamic Charging of Electric Vehicles by Wireless Power Transfer (published in Issue 10, Oct. 2016)
- Predictive Control in Power Converters and Electrical Drives (published in Issue 6, Jun. 2016 [Part 1], Issue 7, Jul. 2016 [Part 2], Issue 8, Ago. 2016 [Part 3] & Issue 9, Sep. 2016 [Part 4])
- Diagnosis and Prognosis for Complicated Industrial Systems (published in Issue 4, Apr. 2016 [Part 1] & Issue 5, May. 2016 [Part 2])
- Advanced Motion Control for Next-Generation Industrial Applications (published in Issue 3, Mar. 2016)
- Networked Control and Industrial Applications (published in Issue 2, Feb. 2016)
- Multiphase Machines and Drives - Revisited (published in Issue 1, Jan. 2016)
Published Special Sections are listed here
Read the TIE on IEEE Xplore
- Early Access
- Current Issue
- 2017: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Ago., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2016: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Ago., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2015: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2014: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2013: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2012: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.