IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics
IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics focuses on knowledge-based factory automation as a means to enhance industrial fabrication and manufacturing processes. This embraces a collection of techniques that use information analysis, manipulation, and distribution to achieve higher efficiency, effectiveness, reliability, and/or security within the industrial environment. The scope of the Transaction includes reporting, defining, providing a forum for discourse, and informing its readers about the latest developments in intelligent and computer control systems, robotics, factory communications and automation, flexible manufacturing, vision systems, and data acquisition and signal processing.
- Communication, Networking & Broadcasting
- Components, Circuits, Devices & Systems
- Computing & Processing
- Engineered Materials, Dielectrics & Plasmas
- Fields, Waves & Electromagnetics
- Power, Energy, & Industry Applications
- Robotics & Control Systems
- Signal Processing & Analysis
Prof. Kim-Fung MAN (文劍鋒)
- TII EiC in 2014-2015
- City University of Hong Kong
- HONG KONG
Previous Past Editors-in-Chief are listed here
University of Pretoria
Past Co-Editors-in-Chief are listed here
Information for Authors
Submit your Paper View on IEEE Xplore
- Template for Articles [PDF][Word][LATEX]
- How to submit a paper:
- View all instructions
Policies and guidelines
- ORCID is required for all authors
- IES Periodicals Editorial Policy and Guidelines
- Excerpt from IEEE publication policy (All IEEE IPR guidelines)
- Multiple Submission Guidelines (Excerpt from IEEE PSPB Operations Manual)
- IEEE Author Center: IEEE author platform with tools and information.
- Guidelines for Guest Editors and authors of Special Sections
#007E33 #FF8800 #CC0000
Read the IEEE TII on IEEE Xplore
- 2021: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2020: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2019: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2018: Jan., Feb., Mar., Apr., May., Jun., Jul., Aug., Sep., Oct., Nov., Dec.
- 2017: Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec.
- 2016: Feb., Apr., Jun., Ago., Oct., Dec.
- 2015: Feb., Apr., Jun., Aug., Oct., Dec.